September 22, 2010

Gay Pride WEDDING and COMMITMENT CEREMONIES

                I sell my invitations on ETSY, and the creativity and PRIDE in the products these fellow sellers featured below have never ceases to amaze me. Every time I post new themes, I hope to inspire the brides who happen upon my blog.

               I do not tolerate any judgment, or inequality here on my blog. If you have negative comments please take them somewhere else. The Treasury at ETSY.com can be found here. (With EVEN more items that tie in with this theme) I hope you enjoy my picks!


1. INTRICATE DETAILS
This same sex cake topper is hand sculpted by Cynthia Spencer of RedLightStudios

2. A SOFT TOUCH
This dreamy organza blossom brooch.is handmade and available at JujaCrafts

3. AMAZING ARTISTRY
Can you BELIEVE that these butterflies are hand drawn and created in the USA. For more colors visit BUTTERFLYABAZAAR
 

4. LIFELONG COMMITMENT 
These His and His bands are made by DOWNTOTHEWIREDESIGN

5. CELEBRATE 
Add some flair to the after party Poms by ADashOfColor                 
                                                                                      
6. PERSONALIZED EXPRESSION
This ultra personal cake topper even includes the dog, by urastarhouse. Unique enough to display even after the wedding 

7. SAY IT LOUD
Personalize your  moment with inspiradesigns SO THIS IS LOVE invitations and stationery. Or have me custom make one especially to fit your theme.
                                                                                                    
8. FUN AND FANCY FREE                                                      
This tutu by lilyjillboutique is a perfectly fun and flamboyant option for the flower girl! Let her have her moment in the ceremony and a blast after at the reception.                                        

9. FLAVORFUL FAVORS 
These Italian Venetian Rainbow Cookies are making me hungry. I may just have to place an order. Go pick up a box or 20 from chrisgalli.

No comments:

Post a Comment